Stickermule Custom T-Shirt Review with my Ollie Character Design
This post is sponsored by Stickermule. As always, all ideas and opinions are entirely my own.
- Shirt quality was super soft and comfortable
- Fast design proofing and delivery
- Offered 3 options for artwork placement (full front, center chest, and left chest)
- Multiple shirt color options (black, white, blue, gray, and orange)
- $19 which wasn’t too expensive for a custom shirt
- Most importantly, shirts were manufactured at an accredited Fair Labor Association* (FLA) facility
- The print quality. After one wash, the black ink looked a little faded (I flipped the shirt inside out before washing to be extra careful, too)
- Shirt sizes are only in men’s/unisex sizes. I am a 5’2” female and the small was still a little long on me (if the length was shorter, it’d be perfect as I loved the looser fit)
What I would change for next time:
- Since I have a lot of white in my artwork and I’m printing on an already white shirt, I will convert all the white parts of my PNG file to be transparent. Having black and white ink next to each other caused some unintended blending between the two which is something that could have easily been avoided.
Overall, creating a shirt with Stickermule was super easy. I would like to create more custom shirts but I would need to take into consideration how my artwork will sustain numerous washes.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I’d be happy to answer!