Private Mindful Doodle Illustration Workshops for Corporations & Institutions
Let’s discover the hidden creative in you! This workshop offers a unique experience for participants to learn how to draw through guided and easy-to-follow instruction. Learn the fundamentals to help build your creative confidence. In addition, learn how these simple drawings can help with more creative note taking and mindfulness. We will be entering a space to focus on creating and escaping from our fast-paced and stimulus-heavy world for a little bit. As for materials, we will use familiar tools that we already have—such as pen and paper. No need to purchase new art supplies. Workshops are designed to meet requirements for Employee Resource Group (ERG) events, academic course supplements, etc. Curriculum for these workshops can also be customized for specific themes and requirements.
- Learn the foundations of simple drawing techniques
- Learn new ways to make note-taking more fun
- Gain ideas for bullet journal spreads
- Learn to embrace and express your creativity
- Be able to turn ordinary office supplies into custom art
- Be able to teach others how to doodle
- Facilitate team building with remote workers
Who Should Attend
Anyone curious about learning how to draw! Workshops are designed for beginners with little to no experience and taught in English. The online platform allows for cross-functional and cross-regional groups to participate in this event together. Early mornings and late evenings can be accommodated for participants in various time zones.
You have the option to choose the subject on what you’d like to draw or I am also able to provide options. Not-so-scary monsters, flower patterns, cute animals, and hand-lettering are a few examples. We can tailor the workshop to specific themes and requirements.
What to Expect
Process & Fees
- Set workshop date and time
- Speaker Fee: $30 USD per participant/household or flat fees can be discussed for larger groups. Families welcome!
- Manual invoices or PayPal invoices can be issued. Please note that 3% will be added for PayPal invoices. You do not need a PayPal account if paying by credit/debit card
Stable Internet connection is required for Zoom. If joining via mobile, the Zoom app will need to be downloaded. Please sign into Zoom prior to workshop to make sure all plug-ins are downloaded.
Photos & Recordings
Taking photos/screenshots are acceptable. Recordings are acceptable for private use only.